Connect Church has a mission to “live, love and lead like Christ”. We want to be a church that intentionally lives connected, loves connected and leads connected.
As a result of living out our mission, we therefore desire to be a church, and see a church . . .
- With Christ as its cornerstone
- With a kingdom culture
- That’s for everyone
- That trains, equips and releases
- That’s part of something bigger
- That transforms the community
We love our vision and have some great sermons related to it, these can be found on our website and we recommend them to you.
We share our values with CGI (Christian Growth International). These values shape who we are and how we live, love and lead connected. More information on these values can be found on our website
- Speak Life – look for good in all situations
- Integrity – doing things right
- Iconoclasty – tear down ‘Religious Idols’
- Passion for Souls – to see souls saved
- Resilience – keep getting up when knocked down
- Transparency – be open, admitting when wrong
- Risk Taking – have faith and then do it
- Generosity – receive to give, in every area
- Can Do Mentality – if God says so, do it
- Empowerment – empower others and trains others to replace you
- Relationship – to maintain open and healthy relationships with continuing dialogue